Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bad Day

Heello. Its has been four days i have not blogged. Well, lets start with Sunday. I went for cycling with my cell group and it was... kinda boring actually. We had to wait for some people to decide what to do with their dogs as the stupid baskets are too small for them. Went to Just Acia for dinner after that. The meals come with free flow of drinks and ice cream. I ate all the ice cream i want and caught a cold after that.

Skipping Monday and Tuesday, I had a bad day today. Firstly, I spilled acid all over the table as I forgot to clip the burrete before pouring acid into it. And after i cleared the mess, I poured too much acid into the burrete and it started to overflow and i had to clear the mess again. Wtf... Losing to Alcantara only worsen my day.

If this continues , I'll start to have pms like someone soon.

~ ... ~

No comments:

Post a Comment